There is a Students` Club “Pedagogical Skills” at the Department of "Pedagogy, Psychology and Teaching Methods" for the 2017-2018 academic year and is held every Friday, at 15.00, at Corpus G, Room 211.
Collectively studied topics
- Professional competence of a future teacher of professional education.
- The importance of foreign servants in developing innovative activities of a vocational education teacher.
- The technology of creating Teaching Complexes by module system in professional colleges
- Preparation of Vocational Education Teachers for professional colleges of water industry and melioration on the basis of pedagogical integration
- Providing educational-methodical and public support to professional colleges.
- Integration of science, education and production in the improvement of cooperation in the system of higher and specialized secondary education
- Integrative and differentiated approach to future professional education teachers based on their qualitative practices
- Formation of upbringing skills of the future vocational education teachers
- Developing professional training for future professional trainers based on the "Teacher-Disciple" system.
- Improving mutual cooperation to improve the effectiveness of vocational education.
- Technology of organization and improvement of methodical work in vocational training
- Theoretical training and analysis of vocational education.
- Methodology for organizing and documentation of open lessons in special-secondary institutions on the basis of innovative technologies.
- Dual education system and its importance.
- Innovative approach to organize teacher and student activities in vocational education.
- Person-oriented learning technology.
- Systematic approach to professional guidance in vocational colleges.
- Professional education and its components
- Technological approach to the formation of knowledge, skills, and abilities of students to learn within their profession
- Actual pedagogical problems of vocational education and measures to overcome them.